Actor (born 15-Feb-1931)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Claire Bloom. Limelight and After: The Education of an Actress. Weidenfeld and Nicolson. 1982. 187pp.
Claire Bloom. Leaving a Doll's House: A Memoir. Little, Brown & Co.. 1996. 251pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.146)
- Who's Who in America 2000 (p.440)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.65)
- Quinlan's Illustrated Registry of Film Stars (p.55)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.64)
- Celebrity Register 3rd Issue (p.51)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.48)
- Celebrity Register 5th Issue (p.52)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.87)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.170)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.57)
- Northeastern Dictionary of Women's Biography (p.72)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.27)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.311)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications