Singer/Songwriter (born 7-Nov-1943)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Mark Bego. Joni Mitchell. Taylor Trade. 2005. 366pp.
Brian Hinton. Joni Mitchell: Both Sides Now. Sanctuary. 1996. 304pp. Revised edition.
Stacey Luftig. The Joni Mitchell Companion: Four Decades of Commentary. Schirmer Books. 1999. 286pp.
Karen O'Brien. Joni Mitchell: Shadows and Light: The Definitive Biography. Virgin. 2001. 352pp.
Larry David Smith. Elvis Costello, Joni Mitchell, and the Torch Song Tradition. Greenwood Publishing Group. 2004. 312pp.
Sheila Weller. Girls Like Us: Carole King, Joni Mitchell, and Carly Simon: And the Journey of a Generation. Simon and Schuster. 2008. 592pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1021)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.347)
- Encylopedia of Pop, Rock, and Soul (pp.466-68)
- Baker's Biographical Dictionary of Musicians, 8th Edition (p.672)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.506)
- International Dictionary of Women's Biography (p.326)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.346)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.92)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.3, p.379)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.327)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications