|Robert H. Jackson|
Judge (13-Feb-1892 9-Oct-1954)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
William Domnarski. The Great Justices, 1941-54: Black, Douglas, Frankfurter & Jackson in Chambers. University of Michigan Press. 2006. 206pp.
Eugene C. Gerhart. America's Advocate: Robert H. Jackson. Indianapolis and New York: Bobbs-Merrill. 1958. 545pp.
Jeffrey D. Hockett. New Deal Justice: The Constitutional Jurisprudence of Hugo L. Black, Felix Frankfurter, and Robert H. Jackson. Rowman & Littlefield. 1996. 322pp.
Glendon Schubert (editor). Dispassionate Justice: A Synthesis of the Judicial Opinions of Robert H. Jackson. Indianapolis and New York: Bobbs-Merrill. 1969. 342pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Encyclopedia of American Biography (p.598)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.342)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.539)
- Public Intellectuals: A Study in Decline (p.199)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.367)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.176)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications