Religion (1743 25-May-1805)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Martin Lowther Clarke. Paley: Evidences for the Man. University of Toronto Press. 1974. 161pp.
D. L. LeMahieu. The Mind of William Paley: A Philosopher and His Age. University of Nebraska Press. 1976. 215pp.
Edmund Paley. An Account of the Life and Writings of William Paley. Gregg. 1970. 428pp. Reprint of Volume I of The Works of William Paley, 1825.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature (p.293)
- British Authors Before 1800 (p.390)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.772)
- The Penguin Companion to English Literature (p.410)
- The Hutchinson Dictionary of Ideas (p.394)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications