Singer/Songwriter, Pianist (born 25-Mar-1947)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
David Buckley. Elton: The Biography. London: André Deutsch. 2006. 416pp.
Elizabeth J. Rosenthal. His Song: The Musical Journey of Elton John. New York: Billboard Books. 2001. 538pp.
- Official Website: http://www.eltonjohn.com/
- Twitter: @eltonjohndotcom
- Vevo: EltonJohnVEVO
- Instagram: @eltonjohn
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EltonJohn/
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Harvard Concise Dictionary of Music and Musicians (p.336)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.786)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.254)
- Encylopedia of Pop, Rock, and Soul (pp.341-44)
- Baker's Biographical Dictionary of Musicians, 8th Edition (p.470)
- The Book of the British Rich (p.108)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.262)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.79)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.2, p.550)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.325)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications