Critic (born 23-Apr-1929)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Christopher J. Knight. Uncommon Readers: Denis Donoghue, Frank Kermode, George Steiner, and the Tradition of the Common Reader. Toronto, Ontario, Canada: University of Toronto Press. 2003. 512pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.727)
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.314)
- World Authors 1950-1970 (pp.1372-74)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.980)
- Public Intellectuals: A Study in Decline (p.204)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications