Singer/Songwriter (born 13-May-1950)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Sharon Davis. Stevie Wonder: Rhythms of Wonder. Robson. 2006. 288pp.
James Haskins; Kathleen Benson. The Stevie Wonder Scrapbook. Grosset & Dunlop. 1978. 159pp.
Steve Lodder. Stevie Wonder: A Musical Guide to the Classic Albums. Hal Leonard Corporation. 2005. 240pp.
James E. Perone. The Sound of Stevie Wonder: His Words and Music. Greenwood Publishing Group. 2006. 187pp.
Marianne Ruuth. Stevie Wonder. Holloway House. 1980. 95pp.
Rick Taylor. Stevie Wonder: The Illustrated Disco/biography. Omnibus Press. 1985. 96pp.
Craig Werner. Higher Ground: Stevie Wonder, Aretha Franklin, Curtis Mayfield, and the Rise and Fall of American Soul. Random House. 2005. 337pp.
- Official Website: http://www.steviewonder.net/
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.763)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1578)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.549)
- Encylopedia of Pop, Rock, and Soul (pp.749-51)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.809)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.520)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.116)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.5, pp.169-71)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.332)
- American Songwriters (pp.440-43)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications