Country Musician (8-Sep-1897 26-May-1933)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Edward Allen Bishop. Memorial to Jimmie Rodgers. House of Alohas. 1978. 40pp.
Robert K. Krishef. Jimmie Rodgers. Olympic Marketing Corp. 1978.
Mike Paris. Jimmie the Kid: The Life of Jimmie Rodgers. Da Capo Press. 1981. 211pp.
Nolan Porterfield. Jimmie Rodgers: The Life and Times of America's Blue Yodeler. University of Illinois Press. 1992. 460pp.
Carrie Cecil Williamson Rodgers. My Husband Jimmie Rogers. Country Music Foundation. 1975. 248pp.
- Official Website: http://www.jimmierodgers.com/
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- The Encyclopedia of Country Music (pp.453-55)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.603)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.621)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.329)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2014 Soylent Communications