Actor (born 23-Feb-1940)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Peter Collier. The Fondas: A Hollywood Dynasty. New York: G. P. Putnam's Sons. 1991. 336pp.
Peter Fonda. Don't Tell Dad: A Memoir. New York: Hyperion. 1998. 498pp.
John Springer. The Fondas: The Films and Careers of Henry, Jane and Peter Fonda. New York: Citadel Press. 1970. 279pp.
- Official Website: http://www.peterfonda.com/
- Twitter: @iamfonda
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.486)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.307)
- Quinlan's Illustrated Registry of Film Stars (p.165)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.198)
- Celebrity Register 3rd Issue (p.173)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.165)
- Celebrity Register 5th Issue (p.193)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.300)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.509)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.287)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications