Film Director (29-Apr-1907 14-Mar-1997)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Gabriel Miller (editor). Fred Zinnemann: Interviews. University Press of Mississippi. 2005. 161pp.
Arthur Nolletti, Jr. (editor). The Films of Fred Zinnemann: Critical Perspectives. Albany, NY: State University of New York Press. 1999. 286pp.
Neil Sinyard. Fred Zinnemann: Films of Character and Conscience. McFarland & Company. 2003. 200pp.
Fred Zinnemann. A Life in the Movies: An Autobiography. New York: Robert Stewart/Charles Scribner's Sons. 1992.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.1539)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.615)
- Chambers Film and TV Handbook (p.375)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.594)
- The Encyclopedia of Hollywood (p.478)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.960)
- The St. James Encyclopedia of Film Directors (pp.572-74)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.823)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.530)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.341)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications