Novelist (15-Sep-1890 12-Jan-1976)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Matthew Bunson. The Complete Christie: An Agatha Christie Encyclopedia. New York, NY: Atria Books. 2000.
Gillian Gill. Agatha Christie: The Woman and Her Mysteries. New York: Free Press. 1990. 243pp.
Charles Osborne. The Life and Crimes of Agatha Christie: A Biographical Companion to the Works of Agatha Christie. New York: St. Martin's Press. 2001. 421pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.147)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.140)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.306)
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.53)
- Contemporary Novelists (pp.253-57)
- Twentieth Century Authors (p.279)
- Authors Today and Yesterday (pp.155-56)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.200)
- Celebrity Register 3rd Issue (p.104)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.110)
- International Dictionary of Women's Biography (p.110)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.1, p.502)
- The Feminist Companion to Literature in English (p.207)
- The Penguin Companion to English Literature (p.101)
- Northeastern Dictionary of Women's Biography (p.124)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.48)
- A Dictionary of 20th Century World Biography (Oxford) (p.123)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.45)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications