|Richard Jordan Gatling|
Inventor (12-Sep-1818 26-Feb-1903)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Julia Keller. Mr. Gatling's Terrible Marvel: The Gun That Changed Everything and the Misunderstood Genius Who Invented It. New York: Viking Press. 2008. 294pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.570)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.388)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.266)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.197)
- Concise Dictionary of American Biography (p.332)
- Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientists (p.190)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.126)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications