|Peter the Great|
Royalty (9-Jun-1672 8-Feb-1725)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Alex De Jonge. Fire and Water: A Life of Peter the Great. London: Collins. 1979. 278pp.
Peter Brock Putnam. Peter: The Revolutionary Tsar. New York: Harper & Row. 1973. 269pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1149)
- Harper Encyclopedia of Military Biography (p.589)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.795)
- The MacMillan Dictionary of Military Biography (p.348)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.393)
- Concise Biographical Dictionary of Famous Men and Women (p.525)
- Who's Who in Europe, 1450-1750 (p.236)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications