Film Director (born 8-Aug-1944)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Michael Bliss. Dreams Within a Dream: The Films of Peter Weir. Southern Illinois University Press. 2000. 242pp.
Marek Haltof. Peter Weir: When Cultures Collide. Twayne. 1996. 174pp.
Theo Peeters. Peter Weir and His Films: A Critical Bibliography. Australian Film Institute. 1983. 68pp.
Jonathan Rayner. The Films of Peter Weir. Continuum International Publishing Group. 2003. 287pp.
Don Shiach. The Films of Peter Weir: Visions of Alternative Realities. C. Letts. 1993. 215pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1542)
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.1482)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.588)
- Chambers Film and TV Handbook (p.358)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.568)
- Contemporary North American Directors (pp.481-83)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.922)
- The Hollywood.com Guide to Film Directors (pp.917-19)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.509)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications