|Gertrude Franklin Atherton|
Author (30-Oct-1857 14-Jun-1948)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Emily Wortis Leider. California's Daughter: Gertrude Atherton and Her Times. Stanford University Press. 1991. 402pp.
Charlotte S. McClure. Gertrude Atherton. Twayne. 1979. 163pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.74)
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers (p.21)
- Twentieth Century Authors (p.47)
- The Oxford Companion to American Literature, 5th Edition (p.42)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.25)
- The Feminist Companion to Literature in English (p.35)
- Oxford Companion to Women's Writing in the United States (p.81)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications