|Alfred P. Sloan|
Business (23-May-1875 17-Feb-1966)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
David Farber. Sloan Rules: Alfred P. Sloan and the Triumph of General Motors. University of Chicago Press. 2002. 292pp.
William Pelfrey. Billy, Alfred, and General Motors. New York: AMACOM Books. 2006. 315pp.
Alfred P. Sloan. Adventures of a White-Collar Man. New York: Doubleday and Co.. 1941. 208pp.
Alfred P. Sloan. My Years With General Motors. Garden City, NY: Doubleday. 1964. 472pp.
John C. Wood; Michael C. Wood (editors). Alfred P. Sloan: Critical Evaluations in Business and Management. Taylor & Francis. 2003. 472pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.709)
- Movers & Shakers: The 100 Most Influential Figures in Modern Business (pp.314-16)
- Encyclopedia of American Biography (p.1029)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.675)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications