Business (13-Mar-1908 1-Oct-2002)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
John Cooney. The Annenbergs: The Salvaging of a Tainted Dynasty. New York: Simon and Schuster. 1982.
Gaeton Fonzi. Annenberg: A Biography of Power. New York: Weybright and Talley. 1970. UK title, Annenberg: Ambassador Extraordinary.
Christopher Ogden. Legacy: A Biography of Moses and Walter Annenberg. Little, Brown & Company. 1999. 615pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.23)
- Who's Who in America 2000 (p.123)
- Current Biography, 1970 Yearbook (pp.9-12)
- Celebrity Register 3rd Issue (p.14)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.12)
- Les Brown's Encyclopedia of Television (p.27)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.19)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.50)
- The Encyclopedia of Television (vol.1, pp.70-72)
- The New York Times Encyclopedia of Television (p.18)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.9)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications