Chemist (15-Jul-1921 14-May-2006)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Bruce Merrifield. Life During a Golden Age of Peptide Chemistry. Washington, DC: American Chemical Society. 1993. 314pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.475)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.497)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.1041)
- Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientists (p.330)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.130)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications