Business (born 27-Nov-1953)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Joshua Green. Devil's Bargain: Steve Bannon, Donald Trump, and the Storming of the Presidency. New York: Penguin. 2017. 288pp.
- Is Steve Bannon the Second Most Powerful Man in the World?
by David Von Drehle. Time, 2-Feb-2017.
- This Man Is the Most Dangerous Political Operative in America
by Joshua Green. Bloomberg Businessweek, 8-Oct-2015.
- Steve Bannon Carries Battles to Another Influential Hub: The Vatican
by Jason Horowitz. The New York Times, 7-Feb-2017.
- During His Political Rise, Stephen K. Bannon Was a Man with No Fixed Address
by Robert O'Harrow, Jr.; Shawn Boburg. The Washington Post, 11-Mar-2017.
- Combative, Populist Steve Bannon Found His Man in Donald Trump
by Scott Shane. The New York Times, 27-Nov-2016.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications