Government, Military (born 5-Apr-1937)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Karen DeYoung. Soldier: The Life of Colin Powell. New York: Alfred A. Knopf. 2006. 610pp.
Clarence Lusane. Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice: Foreign Policy, Race, and the New American Century. Westport, CT: Praeger. 2006. 259pp.
Howard B. Means. Colin Powell: Soldier/Statesman -- Statesman/Soldier. New York: Donald I. Fine. 1992. 369pp.
Colin Powell; with Joseph E. Persico. My American Journey. New York: Random House. 1995. 643pp.
Justin Raimondo. Colin Powell and the Power Elite. California: American First Political Action Committee. 1996. 141pp.
David Roth. Sacred Honor: Colin Powell: The Inside Account of His Life and Triumphs: A Biography. New York: Harper Collins. 1993. 256pp.
Richard Steins. Colin Powell: A Biography. Westport, CT: Greenwood Press. 2003. 152pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Harper Encyclopedia of Military Biography (p.609)
- The MacMillan Dictionary of Military Biography (p.360)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.584)
- 100 Greatest African Americans: A Biographical Encyclopedia (pp.250-54)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.100)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications