Author (18-Jul-1902 23-Feb-1984)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Ann Dahlstrom Farmer; Philip M. O'Brien. Jessamyn West: A Descriptive and Annotated Bibliography. Lanham, MD: Scarecrow Press. 1998. 383pp.
Alfred S. Shivers. Jessamyn West. Boston, MA: Twayne. 1972. 160pp. Revised edition in 1992 of 171pp.
Jessamyn West. To See the Dream. New York: Harcourt, Brace. 1957. 314pp.
Jessamyn West. Hide and Seek: A Continuing Journey. New York: Harcourt Brace Jovanovich. 1973. 310pp.
Jessamyn West. The Woman Said Yes: Encounters with Life and Death. New York: Harcourt Brace & Co.. 1976. 180pp.
Jessamyn West. Double Discovery: A Journey. New York: Harcourt Brace Jovanovich. 1980. 273pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers (p.425)
- Contemporary Novelists (pp.1327-29)
- The Oxford Companion to American Literature, 5th Edition (p.811)
- Twentieth Century Authors, First Supplement (p.1068)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications