Poet (10-Dec-1925 9-Oct-2014)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Annie Finch; Johanna Keller; Candace McClelland (editors). Carolyn Kizer: Perspectives on Her Life and Work. Fort Lee, NJ: Cavankerry Press Ltd.. 2001. 232pp.
David Rigsbee (editor). An Answering Music: On the Poetry of Carolyn Kizer. Ford-Brown & Company. 1988. 236pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers
- The Oxford Companion to American Literature, 5th Edition (p.401)
- World Authors 1950-1970 (pp.801-02)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.405)
- The Feminist Companion to Literature in English (p.615)
- Who's Who in Twentieth-Century World Poetry (p.177)
- Oxford Companion to Women's Writing in the United States (p.462)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications