Film Director, Screenwriter (born 5-Feb-1943)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
F. X. Feeney; Paul Duncan. Michael Mann. Taschen. 2006. 192pp.
Steven Rybin. The Cinema of Michael Mann. Rowman & Littlefield. 2007. 233pp.
Mark E. Wildermuth. Blood in the Moonlight: Michael Mann and Information Age Cinema. McFarland. 2005. 211pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.923)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.353)
- Contemporary North American Directors (pp.306-08)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.560)
- The Hollywood.com Guide to Film Directors (pp.563-66)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.88)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2015 Soylent Communications