|Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.|
Actor (9-Dec-1909 7-May-2000)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Brian Connell. Knight Errant: Biography of Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.. Garden City, NY: Doubleday. 1955.
Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.. The Salad Days: An Autobiography. New York: Doubleday. 1988. 431pp.
Richard Schickel. The Fairbanks Album: Drawn from the Family Archives by Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.. Boston, MA: New York Graphic Society. 1975. 287pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.450)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.498)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.329)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.191)
- Quinlan's Illustrated Registry of Film Stars (p.154)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.184)
- Celebrity Register 3rd Issue (p.161)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.154)
- Celebrity Register 5th Issue (p.179)
- The Encyclopedia of Hollywood (p.144)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.273)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.173)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.2, pp.55-57)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.286)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications