Architect (25-Sep-1599 2-Aug-1667)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Eberhard Hempel. Francesco Borromini. Vienna, Austria: Anton Schroll. 1924. 143pp. + 128 plates Language: German.
John Hendrix. The Relation Between Architectural Forms and Philosophical Structures in the Work of Francesco Borromini in Seventeenth-Century Rome. Edwin Mellen Press. 2003. 259pp.
Jake Morrissey. The Genius in the Design: Bernini, Borromini, and the Rivalry That Transformed Rome. HarperCollins. 2005. 320pp.
Paolo Portoghesi. The Rome of Borromini: Architecture as Language. New York: George Braziller. 1968. 451pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica 11th Edition
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.182)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.63)
- Atlantic: Brief Lives: A Biographical Companion to the Arts (pp.72-75)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.69)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications