Actor, Film/TV Producer (26-Dec-1914 24-Mar-2008)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Kim R. Holston. Richard Widmark: A Bio-Bibliography. Greenwood Publishing Group. 1990. 148pp.
Alan Hunter. Richard Widmark: The Man and His Movies. New York City: St. Martin's Press. 1985.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.1498)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.595)
- Quinlan's Illustrated Registry of Film Stars (p.477)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.575)
- The Encyclopedia of Hollywood (p.462)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.933)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.514)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.309)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications