Theater Director (22-Jun-1921 31-Oct-1991)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Helen Epstein. Joe Papp: An American Life. New York: Little Brown & Company. 1994. 554pp.
Barbara Lee Horn. Joseph Papp: A Bio-Bibliography. Westport, CT: Greenwood Press. 1992. 424pp.
Stuart W. Little. Enter Joseph Papp: In Search of a New American Theater. New York: Coward, McCann & Geoghegan. 1974. 320pp.
Kenneth Turan; Joseph Papp. Free for All: Joe Papp, The Public, and the Greatest Theater Story Ever Told. Random House. 2009. 592pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.384)
- Celebrity Register 5th Issue (p.412)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.555)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.385)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.544)
- The New York Times Encyclopedia of Television (p.322)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.339)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications