Comic (12-Jul-1908 27-Mar-2002)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Milton Berle. B. S. I Love You: Sixty Funny Years with the Famous and the Infamous. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill Companies. 1988.
Milton Berle; with Haskel Frankel. Milton Berle: An Autobiography. New York: Delacorte Press. 1974. 337pp.
William Berle; with Brad Lewis. My Father, Uncle Miltie. Fort Lee, NJ: Barricade Books. 1999. 246pp.
Jean Forray. I Laughed Until I Cried: My Life with Milton Berle: Broadway, Hollywood, and Beyond. Xlibris Corporation. 2002. 265pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.127)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.67)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.94)
- Quinlan's Illustrated Registry of Film Stars (p.50)
- Celebrity Register 3rd Issue (p.43)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.43)
- Celebrity Register 5th Issue (p.43)
- Les Brown's Encyclopedia of Television (p.56)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.58)
- The Encyclopedia of Television (vol.1, pp.163-65)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.1, pp.228-30)
- The New York Times Encyclopedia of Television (p.40)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.23)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.333)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications