|Toni Cade Bambara|
Novelist (25-Mar-1939 9-Dec-1995)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Elliott Butler-Evans. Race, Gender, and Desire: Narrative Strategies in the Fiction of Toni Cade Bambara, Toni Morrison, and Alice Walker. Philadelphia, PA: Temple University Press. 1989. 232pp.
Claude Le Fustec. Toni Cade Bambara: Entre Militantisme et Fiction. Paris, France: Belin. 2003. 126pp. Language: French.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.18)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.76)
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers (p.27)
- The Feminist Companion to Literature in English (p.54)
- Oxford Companion to Women's Writing in the United States (p.93)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications