Film Director, Actor (born 22-Apr-1946)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
John G. Ives. John Waters. Publishers Group West. 1992. 176pp.
Robrt Pela. Filthy: The Phenomenon of John Waters. Alyson Publications. 2002. 240pp.
Jack Stevenson. Desperate Visions: Camp America, the Films of John Waters and George & Mike Kuchar. Creation Books. 1996. 256pp.
John Waters. Crackpot: The Obsessions of John Waters. Simon and Schuster. 2003. 224pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.1475)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.586)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.565)
- Contemporary North American Directors (p.480)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.918)
- The Hollywood.com Guide to Film Directors (pp.914-16)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.115)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.5, pp.87-89)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications