Author (22-Feb-1925 15-Apr-2000)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Edward Gorey. Ascending Peculiarity: Edward Gorey on Edward Gorey. New York, NY: Roundhouse. 2001. 320pp.
Clifford Ross; Karen Wilkin. The World of Edward Gorey. New York: Harry N. Abrams. 1996. 189pp.
Alexander Theroux. The Strange Case of Edward Gorey. Seattle, WA: Fantagraphic Books. 2000. 68pp.
Henry Toledano; Jim Weiland; Malcolm Whyte. Goreyography: A Divers Compendium of and Price Guide to the Works of Edward Gorey. San Francisco, CA: Word Play Publications. 1996. 192pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- New York Times Obituary [link]
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.266)
- The Oxford Companion to American Literature, 5th Edition (p.291)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.283)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications