|Walter van Tilburg Clark|
Novelist (3-Aug-1909 10-Nov-1971)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Jackson J. Benson. The Ox-Bow Man: A Biography of Walter Van Tilburg Clark. University of Nevada Press. 2004. 426pp.
Charlton Grant Laird (editor). Walter Van Tilburg Clark: Critiques. Reno, NV: University of Nevada Press. 1988. 296pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers
- Contemporary Novelists (pp.264-66)
- The Oxford Companion to American Literature, 5th Edition (p.147)
- Twentieth Century Authors, First Supplement (p.204)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.49)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.4)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications