Religion, Author (256 AD 336 AD)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Christopher Stead. Doctrine and Philosophy in Early Christianity: Arius, Athanasius, Augustine. Ashgate Publishing. 2000. 314pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.61)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.22)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.50)
- The Hutchinson Dictionary of Ideas (p.32)
- Who's Who in the Roman World (p.22)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications