Military (12-Feb-1893 8-Apr-1981)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Alan Axelrod. Bradley. Macmillan. 2008. 204pp.
Omar Bradley; Clay Blair. A General's Life: An Autobiography. Simon and Schuster. 1983. 752pp.
Omar Bradley. A Soldier's Story. Henry Holt. 1951. 618pp.
Jim DeFelice. Omar Bradley: General at War. Regnery History. 2011. 400pp.
Jonathan W. Jordan. Brothers, Rivals, Victors: Eisenhower, Patton, Bradley and the Partnership That Drove the Allied Conquest in Europe. Penguin. 2011. 654pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Encyclopedia of American Biography (p.127)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.92)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.196)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.128)
- Harper Encyclopedia of Military Biography (p.100)
- Celebrity Register 3rd Issue (p.59)
- The MacMillan Dictionary of Military Biography (p.31)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.83)
- A Biographical Dictionary of World War II (p.17)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.68)
- International Who's Who 1960 (p.111)
- Who's Who in Modern History, 1860-1980 (p.60)
- The Biographical Dictionary of World War II (p.57)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.31)
- A Dictionary of 20th Century World Biography (Oxford) (p.80)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications