Singer/Songwriter, Actor (born 2-Oct-1951)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
James Berryman. A Sting in The tale: The Only Authorised Biography Approved by Sting. Mirage. 2000. 200pp.
Wensley Clarkson. Sting: The Secret Life of Gordon Sumner. PGW. 1999. 368pp.
Barney Cohen. Sting: Every Breath He Takes. Berkley Publishing Group. 1984. 150pp.
Sting. Broken Music: A Memoir. London: Simon and Schuster. 2003. 304pp.
- Official Website: http://www.sting.com/
- Twitter: @OfficialSting
- Vevo: StingVEVO
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Quinlan's Illustrated Registry of Film Stars (p.430)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.517)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.486)
- Celebrity Register 5th Issue (p.526)
- Encylopedia of Pop, Rock, and Soul (pp.652-54)
- Baker's Biographical Dictionary of Musicians, 8th Edition (p.978)
- The Book of the British Rich (p.243)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.109)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.318)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications