Author (22-Aug-1920 5-Jun-2012)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Steven L. Aggelis (editor). Conversations with Ray Bradbury. Jackson, MS: University Press of Mississippi. 2004.
Jonathan R. Eller; William F. Touponce. Ray Bradbury: The Life of Fiction. Kent State University Press. 2004. 570pp.
Wayne L. Johnson. Ray Bradbury. New York, NY: Frederick Ungar. 1980. 173pp.
William F. Nolan. The Ray Bradbury Companion: A Life and Career History, Photolog and Comprehensive Checklist of Writings with Facsimiles from Ray Bradbury's Unpublished and Uncollected Work in all Media. Gale Research. 1975.
Joseph O. Olander; Martin Harry Greenberg (editors). Ray Bradbury. New York: Taplinger. 1980. Critical essays.
Robin Anne Reid. Ray Bradbury: A Critical Companion. Westport, CT: Greenwood Press. 2000. 133pp.
Jerry Weist. Bradbury: An Illustrated Life: A Journey to Far Metaphor. William Morrow/HarperCollins. 2002. 195pp.
Sam Weller. The Bradbury Chronicles: The Life of Ray Bradbury. William Morrow. 2005. 400pp.
- Official Website: http://www.raybradbury.com/
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.170)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.91)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.195)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.127)
- New York Public Library Literature Companion (p.32)
- Contemporary Novelists (pp.161-64)
- The Oxford Companion to American Literature, 5th Edition (p.93)
- Celebrity Register 3rd Issue (p.58)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.56)
- Twentieth Century Authors, First Supplement (p.111)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.129)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.82)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.200)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.67)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.57)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.1, p.337)
- Legends in Their Own Time (p.31)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.49)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications