Activist, Military (8-Aug-1879 10-Apr-1919)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Samuel Brunk. Emiliano Zapata! Revolution & Betrayal in Mexico. Albuquerque, NM: University of New Mexico Press. 1995. 360pp.
H. H. Dunn. The Crimson Jester: Zapata of Mexico. New York: Robert M. McBride & Co.. 1933. 304pp.
Frank McLynn. Villa and Zapata: A Biography of the Mexican Revolution. Jonathan Cape. 2000. 459pp.
Roger Parkinson. Zapata: A Biography. New York: Stein & Day. 1975. 256pp.
Edgcumb Pinchon. Zapata the Unconquerable. New York: Doubleday, Doran. 1941. 332pp. A somewhat embellished biography.
John Womack, Jr.. Zapata and the Mexican Revolution. New York: Alfred A. Knopf. 1969. 435pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.776)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.1141)
- Harper Encyclopedia of Military Biography (p.829)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.528)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications