Politician (born 4-Feb-1947)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Richard F. Fenno. The Making of a Senator: Dan Quayle. CQ Press. 1989. 180pp.
Dan Quayle. Standing Firm: A Vice-Presidential Memoir. New York: Harper Collins. 1994. 402pp.
Joe Queenan. Imperial Caddy: The Rise of Dan Quayle in America & the Decline & Fall of Practically Everything Else. New York: Hyperion. 1992.
Deborah Werksman; Jeffrey Yoder. What a Waste it is to Lose One's Mind: The Unauthorized Autobiography of Dan Quayle. Sourcebooks. 1999. 111pp.
Bob Woodward; David Broder. The Man Who Would be President: Dan Quayle. New York: Simon & Schuster. 1992. 207pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Congressional Biography [link]
- Random House Dictionary of World Biography (p.412)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1203)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.593)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.410)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.4, p.147)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications