|William Foxwell Albright|
Archaeologist (24-May-1891 19-Sep-1971)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Peter Douglas Feinman. William Foxwell Albright and the Origins of Biblical Archaeology. Andrews University Press. 2004. 250pp.
Burke O. Long. Planting and Reaping Albright: Politics, Ideology, and Interpreting the Bible. Pennsylvania State University Press. 1997. 162pp.
Leona Glidden Running; David Noel Freedman. William Foxwell Albright: A 20th Century Genius. New York: Two Continents Publishing Group, Inc.. 1975. 447pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Encyclopedia of American Biography (p.24)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.11)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.24)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.18)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.9)
- International Who's Who 1960 (p.12)
- Twentieth Century Dictionary of Christian Biography (p.18)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications