Government (25-Dec-1906 10-Oct-1998)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
John Acacia. Clark Clifford: The Wise Man of Washington. University Press of Kentucky. 2009. 456pp.
Clark Clifford; with Richard C. Holbrooke. Counsel to the President: A Memoir. New York: Random House. 1991. 709pp.
Douglas Frantz; David McKean. Friends in High Places: The Rise and Fall of Clark Clifford. Boston, MA: Little, Brown & Co.. 1995. 464pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.144)
- Current Biography, 1968 Yearbook (pp.90-93)
- Celebrity Register 3rd Issue (p.108)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.101)
- Who's Who in CIA (p.105)
- Who Runs Washington? (p.198)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications