Novelist (12-Oct-1908 28-Apr-1997)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Hazel Arnett Ervin (editor). The Critical Response to Ann Petry. Greenwood Publishing Group. 2005. 434pp.
Hazel Arnett Ervin (editor). Ann Petry's Short Fiction: Critical Essays. Greenwood Publishing Group. 2004. 208pp.
Hazel Arnett Ervin. Ann Petry: A Bio-Bibliography. New York: G. K. Hall. 1993.
Henry Louis Gates, Jr.; Kwame Anthony Appiah (editors). Ann Petry: Critical Perspectives Past and Present. New York: Amistad Press. 1994.
Hilary Holladay. Ann Petry. Twayne. 1996. 149pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Contemporary Novelists (pp.986-88)
- The Oxford Companion to American Literature, 5th Edition (p.584)
- Twentieth Century Authors, First Supplement (p.776)
- The Feminist Companion to Literature in English (p.847)
- Oxford Companion to Women's Writing in the United States (p.658)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications