Actor (2-Aug-1905 14-Dec-1993)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Larry Carr. More Fabulous Faces: The Evolution and Metamorphosis of Dolores del Rio, Myrna Loy, Carole Lombard, Bette Davis and Katharine Hepburn. Doubleday & Company. 1979. 264pp.
Karyn Kay. Myrna Loy. New York: Pyramid Publications. 1977. 160pp.
Emily W. Leider. Myrna Loy: The Only Good Girl in Hollywood. University of California Press. 2011. 384pp.
Myrna Loy; with James Kotsilibas-Davis. Myrna Loy: Being & Becoming. New York: Alfred A. Knopf. 1987. 372pp.
Lawrence J. Quirk. The Films of Myrna Loy. Secaucus, NJ: Citadel Press. 1984. 254pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.875)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.342)
- Quinlan's Illustrated Registry of Film Stars (p.293)
- Chambers Film and TV Handbook (p.203)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (pp.338-39)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.308)
- Celebrity Register 5th Issue (p.336)
- The Encyclopedia of Hollywood (p.253)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.534)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.457)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.310)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture (vol.3, p.207)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.295)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications