Architect (1-May-1764 3-Sep-1820)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Leonard K. Eaton. Houses and Money: The Domestic Clients of Benjamin Henry Latrobe. W. L. Bauhan. 1988. 72pp.
Michael W. Fazio; Patrick A. Snadon. The Domestic Architecture of Benjamin Henry Latrobe. JHU Press. 2006. 769pp.
Lee W. Formwalt. Benjamin Henry Latrobe and the Development of Internal Improvements in the New Republic, 1796-1820. Ayer Publishing. 1979. 320pp.
Talbot Hamlin. Benjamin Henry Latrobe. Oxford University Press. 1955. 633pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Encyclopedia of American Biography (p.664)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.864)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.610)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.424)
- Concise Dictionary of American Biography (p.547)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.64)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications