Architect (6-Oct-1887 27-Aug-1965)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Brooks H. Allen (editor). Le Corbusier: Essays. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press. 1987. 267pp.
Charles Jencks. Le Corbusier and the Continental Revolution in Architecture. New York: The Monacelli Press. 2000. 382pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.433)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.408)
- Penguin Companion to the Arts in the Twentieth Century (p.28)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.873)
- Twentieth Century Authors, First Supplement (p.565)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.588)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.293)
- Obituaries from the Times 1961-1970 (pp.470-72)
- The Hutchinson Dictionary of Ideas (p.307)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.71)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications