Scientist, Hoaxer (29-Sep-1898 20-Nov-1976)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
David Joravsky. The Lysenko Affair. Harvard University Press. 1970. 459pp.
Zhores A. Medvedev. The Rise and Fall of T. D. Lysenko. Columbia University Press. 1969. 284pp.
Nils Roll-Hansen. The Lysenko Effect: The Politics of Science. Amherst, NY: New York Humanity Books. 2005. 335pp.
Valery Soifer. Lysenko and the Tragedy of Soviet Science. Rutgers University Press. 1994. 381pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.468)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.436)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.929)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.314)
- Asimov's Biographical Encyclopedia of Science and Technology (p.539)
- Who's Who in Modern History, 1860-1980 (p.211)
- Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientists (p.310)
- The Hutchinson Dictionary of Ideas (p.322)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.154)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications