Novelist, Poet (7-Jul-1915 30-Nov-1998)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Nancy Berke. Women Poets on the Left: Lola Ridge, Genevieve Taggard, Margaret Walker. University Press of Florida. 2001. 224pp.
Jacqueline Miller Carmichael. Trumpeting a Fiery Sound: History and Folklore in Margaret Walker's Jubilee. Athens, GA: University of Georgia Press. 1998.
Maryemma Graham (editor). Fields Watered with Blood: Critical Essays on Margaret Walker. University of Georgia Press. 2001. 384pp.
Maryemma Graham (editor). Conversations With Margaret Walker. University Press of Mississippi. 2002. 224pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of American Writers (p.416)
- Contemporary Novelists (pp.1294-96)
- Benet's Readers Encyclopedia, 4th Edition (p.1092)
- The Feminist Companion to Literature in English (p.1124)
- Oxford Companion to Women's Writing in the United States (p.904)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications