Astronaut (18-Nov-1923 21-Jul-1998)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Neal Thompson. Light This Candle: The Life and Times of Alan Shepard: America's First Spaceman. New York: Crown Publishers. 2004. 445pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.644)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1340)
- Who's Who in Aviation History (p.172)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.664)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.452)
- Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientists (p.437)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.160)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications