Actor (4-Apr-1932 12-Sep-1992)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Ronald Bergan. Anthony Perkins: A Haunted Life. London: Little, Brown and Company. 1995. 404pp.
Michelangelo Capua. Anthony Perkins: Prigioniero della paura. Torino, Italy: Lindau. 2004. 288pp. Language: Italian.
Laura K. Palmer. Osgood and Anthony Perkins: A Comprehensive History of Their Work in Theatre, Film and Other Media, with Credits and an Annotated Bibliography. Jefferson, NC: McFarland & Company. 1991. 411pp.
Charles Winecoff. Split Image: The Life of Anthony Perkins. New York: N A L. 1996. 482pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Internet Broadway Database [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Library of Congress Name Authority [link]
- The Film Encyclopedia, 5th Edition (p.1106)
- Cassell Companion to Cinema (p.429)
- Quinlan's Illustrated Registry of Film Stars (p.367)
- The Encyclopedia of Film (p.421)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.392)
- Celebrity Register 5th Issue (p.422)
- The Encyclopedia of Hollywood (p.313)
- The New Biographical Dictionary of Film (p.675)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.392)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.300)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications