Biologist (born 7-Mar-1938)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
Shane Crotty. Ahead of the Curve: David Baltimore's Life in Science. Berkeley, CA: University of California Press. 2001. 270pp.
Daniel J. Kevles. The Baltimore Case: A Trial of Politics, Science, and Character. New York: Norton. 1998. 509pp.
Judy Sarasohn. Science On Trial: The Whistle-Blower, The Accused, and the Nobel Laureate: The David Baltimore Affair. New York: St. Martin's Press. 1993. 294pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Random House Dictionary of World Biography (p.34)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.42)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.98)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.36)
- The International Who's Who 2001 (p.97)
- Britannica Almanac 2006 (p.54)
- Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientists (p.31)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.122)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications