Economist (15-May-1915 13-Dec-2009)
SUBJECT OF BOOKS
E. Cary Brow; Robert M. Solow. Paul Samuelson and Modern Economic Theory. New York: McGraw-Hill. 1983. 210pp.
K. Puttaswamaiah. Paul Samuelson and the Foundations of Modern Economics. New Brunswick, NJ: Transaction Publishers. 2002. 265pp.
Michael Szenberg, Aron A. Gottesman, and Lall Ramrattan. Paul A. Samuelson: On Being an Economist. New York: Jorge Pinto Books. 2005. 149pp.
Stanley Wong. The Foundations of Paul Samuelson's Revealed Preference Theory. London: Routledge & Paul. 1978. 148pp.
Below are references indicating presence of this name in another database or other
reference material. Most of the sources listed are encyclopedic in nature but might be
limited to a specific field, such as musicians or film directors. A lack of listings
here does not indicate unimportance -- we are nowhere near finished with this portion
of the project -- though if many are shown it does indicate a wide recognition
of this individual.
- NNDB [link]
- Encyclopaedia Britannica Online [link]
- Internet Movie Database [link]
- Public Information Research Namebase [link]
- Wikipedia [link]
- Encyclopedia of American Biography (p.981)
- 20th Century Culture: A Biographical Companion (p.672)
- International Dictionary of 20th Century Biography (p.623)
- Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 5th Edition (p.1292)
- Webster's American Biographies (p.915)
- Celebrity Register 4th Issue (p.443)
- Public Intellectuals: A Study in Decline (p.203)
- Cambridge Dictionary of American Biography (p.643)
- Hutchinson Paperback Dictionary of Biography (p.439)
- Biographical Dictionary of the Left (vol.1, pp.524-26)
- The Hutchinson Dictionary of Ideas (p.463)
- The World Almanac Biographical Dictionary (p.115)
Do you know something we don't?
Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile
Copyright ©2019 Soylent Communications